Surrey Heath Borough Council (SHBC) looks after the following services.

I’ve included links to the relevant part of the SHBC website:

Which services come under Surrey County Council (SCC)?

  • My ability to help with SCC services is limited, but I will try to signpost you and/or refer you to my colleague Paul Deach, Frimley Green’s Surrey County Councillor.SCC are responsible for:

Get in touch with me…

If you have questions or suggestions you would like to discuss please get in touch to see how I can help.

Contact me